Alumnae Weekend 2015
Mark your calendar and register
for Winsor Alumnae Weekend 2015, being held on Friday and Saturday, May 8 and 9
! Come back to campus to catch up, reminisce, laugh and learn as you connect with friends and faculty.
Friday, enjoy educational and social activities for alumnae including:
- Choice of workshops led by alumnae and faculty
- Luncheon with keynote speakers
- Champagne reception with faculty
- Alumnae dinner seated by class or cohort
Saturday, return to campus for activities including:
- Choice of classes
- Student-led tours of campus
- Family picnic with games for children of all ages
If you are celebrating a reunion this year (class years ending in "0's" and "5's"), get ready to reunite with classmates at a special gathering during the weekend.
Plan to join the fun at Winsor’s largest alumnae event of the year. We hope to see you here! To register, view the full schedule and vote for next year's alumnae board slate, see the section to the right.
Beth Peterson '80, P'11
Director of Alumnae Relations