When you contribute to Annual Giving, you help to meet the school’s most pressing needs. Tuition only covers 70% of the cost to educate our students, so Winsor depends on contributions to Annual Giving and distributions from the endowment to bridge the gap.
Why Annual Giving is so Vital
This year, Winsor is depending on contributions from alumnae, parents and friends in order to:
- support teacher salaries and professional development, helping to retain top teachers and strengthen their teaching practice
- offer $2.9 million in need-based financial aid, helping 23% of the student body afford a Winsor education this year
- provide an enriching academic program and individual attention to the girls
- maintain the facilities and technology on campus to provide an excellent learning environment
- fund co-curriculars, valuable programs in which girls learn skills ranging from public speaking and leadership to problem solving and team building
Contributions to Annual Giving support all this and more. Every gift adds up and makes a difference. Your gift will help teachers to provide everyday lessons that inspire girls for a lifetime.
How You Can Participate
You can play a critical role in two ways: by making a gift and volunteering. For questions on Annual Giving and how you can become involved, please contact Sarah Stanford,
Annual Giving Officer, at (617) 912-1343.