General Requirements for Renting Facilities
A representative of the group or organization desiring to use the Winsor School facility must submit an application to Karen Geromini, Director of Operations and Auxillary Programs, at least 4 weeks prior to the desired date. There will be a rental facilities fee and additional fees if maintenence and/or security help is required. The Winsor School reserves the right to accept or decline any applicant and reserves the right to require a background check of any prospective applicant. The cost ($15.00) of the background checks shall be the responsibility of the applicant. The Winsor School facilities may not be used for programs/activities deemed likely to damage the school grounds/equipment or for use to promote private, profit-making enterprises. Further details of other limitations are set out in the Facilities Agreement.
The following items are required for contract approval for scheduling an event at the Winsor School;
- A completed rental application
- Lessee will provide a certificate of insurance naming the Winsor School as a co-insured with the following limits: Physical Damage $250,000; Liability, single occurrence $1,000,000; Aggregate $3,000,000.
- A signed Facilities Agreement.
The facilities available for rental are located at 103 Pilgrim Road, Boston MA 02215, and include:
- five International Squash Courts
- Gymnasium: two NCAA basketball courts, each with six baskets. Two NCAA volleyball courts.
- yoga/wellness room
- multipurpose activity room
- dance studio
- music rooms
- black box theater
- two Field Turf field hockey fields with dimensions of 100 x 57 yards
- two Field Turf lacrosse fields with dimensions of 100 x 57 yards
- two Field Turf soccer fields with dimensions of 100 x 57 yards
- dining hall facilities (May be rented in conjunction with other facilities. Kitchen not included.)
- conference and meeting rooms
- shower and locker rooms are not available for rental.