General Requirements for Renting Facilities
A representative of the group or organization desiring to use the Winsor School facility must submit a rental application to Brooke Elmore, Assistant to Operations, Facilities, and Technology, at least 4 weeks prior to the desired date. There will be a rental facilities fee and additional fees if maintenance and/or security help is required. The Winsor School reserves the right to accept or decline any applicant and reserves the right to require a background check of any prospective applicant. The Winsor School facilities may not be used for programs/activities deemed likely to damage the school grounds/equipment or for use to promote private, profit-making enterprises. Additional guidelines are outlined in the facilities agreement.
The following items are required for contract approval for scheduling an event at the Winsor School;
- A completed rental application
- A signed Facilities Agreement.
- Lessee shall, at its own expense, secure, carry and maintain a commercial general liability insurance policy defending, indemnifying and fully insuring Winsor against any claim based on bodily injury (including death and sexual molestation or abuse, in an amount of no less than $1,000,000 for each occurrence with an aggregate liability limit of no less than $3,000,000) or property damage arising out of Lessee’s use of the premises, including damage caused by fire or other casualty, in an amount of no less than $1,000,000 for each occurrence involving bodily injury (including death and sexual molestation or abuse and $250,000 for each occurrence involving damage to property, with an aggregate liability limit of no less than $3,000,000. The policy (ies) secured and maintained by Lessee shall name “The Winsor School” as an additional insured, shall be provided on an occurrence basis, and shall be primary to and not contributory with any insurance carried by Winsor, whose insurance shall be considered excess.
The facilities available for rental are located at 103 Pilgrim Road, Boston MA 02215, and include:
- five International Squash Courts
- Gymnasium consisting of two NCAA basketball courts, each with six baskets and two NCAA volleyball courts.
- yoga/wellness room
- multipurpose activity room
- dance studio
- black box theater
- Two turf fields with dimensions of 100 x 57 yards, lined for field hockey, soccer and men's & women's lacrosse
- dining hall facilities (May be rented in conjunction with other facilities. Kitchen not included.)
- shower and locker rooms are not available for rental.